OneTuple unmaintained

joshchia
OneTuple needs an update for compatibility with GHC 8.4. I emailed the listed maintained but the email bounced. I would like to take over the package if there are no other takers.

Josh

Re: OneTuple unmaintained

Oleg Grenrus
See https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2018-April/028719.html
discussion, I have the very same intention!