Quantcast

Package maintainership takeover: quickcheck-instances

Package maintainership takeover: quickcheck-instances

Oleg Grenrus
The quickcheck-instances provides QuickCheck type-classes' instances for
Haskell Platform packages.

Unfortunately, author and current maintainer Antoine Latter is quite
unresponsive. There is handful of PR open [2], and I had to use Hackage
Trustee powers to allow new versions of dependencies (to keep e.g.
Stackage nightly going on).

I have tried to contact him to offer a co-maintainership help (at
14.12.2016).

Cheers, Oleg Grenrus

- [1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/quickcheck-instances

- [2]: https://github.com/aslatter/qc-instances/pulls