Package takeover: re2

Andrey Sverdlichenko
I'd like to take over maintenance of the package re2. It is built against old version of re2 library, never updated after 2014 and listed as "deprecated" on the author's website. I rather update this one than add another package for the same bindings.

I tried to contact owner a week ago, but to no avail. My hackage username is blaze.

Re: Package takeover: re2

Andrey Sverdlichenko
Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 11:20 PM John Millikin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just added you to the maintainer's list. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from reliable internet for a few weeks.

When you upload the next version, please also update the contact info to yours. I'll say on my site that you're the new maintainer.