Package takeover: thyme and enummapset-th

Package takeover: thyme and enummapset-th

Fumiaki Kinoshita
Greetings,

I (Hackage: FumiakiKinoshita) would like to take over the maintainership of thyme and enummapset-th. I tried to contact him via email in Jan 2019, but I haven't heard back.

Re: Package takeover: thyme and enummapset-th

Fumiaki Kinoshita
There isn't observable activity on upstream repositories either; I think it is no exaggeration to say that they are no longer maintained.

CCing to the Hackage administrators.

Re: Package takeover: thyme and enummapset-th

Liyang HU-2
Hi Fumiaki,

Hope you are well. Yes, please take them over.

Thank you,
/Liyang

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020, 07:14 Fumiaki Kinoshita, <[hidden email]> wrote:
There isn't observable activity on upstream repositories either; I think it is no exaggeration to say that they are no longer maintained.

CCing to the Hackage administrators.

Re: Package takeover: thyme and enummapset-th

Fumiaki Kinoshita
Oh hi, I'm doing well.

If you have time, can you edit the package information and add me (FumiakiKinoshita) as a maintainer? If you don't, that's fine - I'll ask the administrator.

Kind regards,