Parsec

Michael Richter-5
I just wanted to say "thank you" to Daan Leijen for Parsec.  It's nice to finally find a tool that does parsing that's:
a) readable;
b) understandable;
c) tightly integrated with the target language.

I've been dodging Parsec for a long time because my experiences with parser generators and parser libraries in the past have been unpleasant chores.  Parsec is a ray of sunshine.

Thanks, Daan.

--
Michael T. Richter <[hidden email]> (GoogleTalk: [hidden email])
The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..." (Isaac Asimov)