Passing creation flags to CreateProcess on windows

Passing creation flags to CreateProcess on windows

Yotam Ohad
Hello cafe,

I'm working on a small debugger so I would like to use the winapi CreateProcess function with the appropriate flags for debugging. Unfortunately, it seems that in Haskell there is no way to pass the flags.
I would like to not use LoadLibrary to get every function I need.

Thanks
Yotam

Re: Passing creation flags to CreateProcess on windows

Brandon Allbery
System.Process only supports, and only can support, things that can reasonably be used or emulated on both Unix and Windows. You may want to look into https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/latest/docs/html/libraries/Win32-2.6.1.0/System-Win32-Process.html and friends.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:36 PM Yotam Ohad <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello cafe,

I'm working on a small debugger so I would like to use the winapi CreateProcess function with the appropriate flags for debugging. Unfortunately, it seems that in Haskell there is no way to pass the flags.
I would like to not use LoadLibrary to get every function I need.

Thanks
Yotam

brandon s allbery kf8nh