As you may have noticed, Phabricator was down briefly on Thursday and for
much of yesterday. The reason for both outages was a full root volume.
My response to Thursday outage was to free enough space to buy time for
a transition away from Rackspace (which would need to happen in the next
few months anyways).
Unfortunately, the database grew faster than I could put the Rackspace
transition into action so we again ran out of space on Sunday when I was
away on a hike. This morning I provisioned a new volume and moved the
database to it. This should hold us over until we have an opportunity to
move away from Rackspace.