Quantcast

Phabricator upgrade tonight

Ben Gamari-3
Unless someone objects I will be performing an upgrade of Phabricator
tonight. I'll likely start around 23:00 EST (4:00 UTC). As usual,
Phabricator may be down for anywhere from 10 minutes to a few hours,
depending upon how things go.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Phabricator upgrade tonight

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Unless someone objects I will be performing an upgrade of Phabricator
> tonight. I'll likely start around 23:00 EST (4:00 UTC). As usual,
> Phabricator may be down for anywhere from 10 minutes to a few hours,
> depending upon how things go.

As there has been no objection I'll be bringing down Phabricator in
about ten minutes for the upgrade.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Phabricator upgrade tonight

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Unless someone objects I will be performing an upgrade of Phabricator
>> tonight. I'll likely start around 23:00 EST (4:00 UTC). As usual,
>> Phabricator may be down for anywhere from 10 minutes to a few hours,
>> depending upon how things go.
>>
> As there has been no objection I'll be bringing down Phabricator in
> about ten minutes for the upgrade.

Phabricator is once again up. As usual, let me know if anything has
broken.

I should note that thanks to mpickering's valiant efforts the GHC Trac
Tickets Differential field is now once again working. Thanks Matthew!

Chers,

- Ben