Please update ghc user's guide for GHC 8.6

Please update ghc user's guide for GHC 8.6

Takenobu Tani
Dear devs,

Would you please update latest document [1] to GHC 8.6 ?

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Please update ghc user's guide for GHC 8.6

Ben Gamari-2
Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear devs,
>
> Would you please update latest document [1] to GHC 8.6 ?

I did this earlier this week. Thanks for the ping Takenobu1

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Please update ghc user's guide for GHC 8.6

Takenobu Tani
Despite being busy, thank you so much.

P.S.
The current version includes "3. Release notes for version 8.4.2" in the top page.

Regards,
Takenobu