Polybar covering on top of windows

Thomas Järvstrand
Hi!

I've been using xmonad for a while now but since switching to Polybar I can't get windows to hide the bar when toggling struts. I'm on xmonad 0.13 and here's my configuration: https://github.com/tjarvstrand/.cfg/blob/master/.xmonad/xmonad.hs

Would really appreciate some advice!

Thanks
Thomas

Re: Polybar covering on top of windows

Thomas Järvstrand
Hm, I upgraded to  a newer polybar and now everything seems to be working.

Sorry for the noise.

Thanks
Thomas