Postdoctoral Position in Functional Programming

Postdoctoral Position in Functional Programming

Tom Schrijvers-2

I have a position available for a postdoctoral researcher to join my team at KU Leuven. The position involves working on domain-specific languages (DSLs) embedded in Haskell and building on our earlier work of Monadic Constraint Programming.

There is plenty of room for personal input and international collaboration, as well as developing your own research ideas.

The position is for 3 years. The salary is competitive and the starting date negotiable.

To apply you must hold a recent PhD (or be about to graduate) related to functional programming.

The application deadline is January 5, 2015. Send your application (cover letter, cv, 3 references) and any enquiries to [hidden email].

--
prof. dr. ir. Tom Schrijvers

Research Professor
KU Leuven