Predicate Library?

Neil Mitchell
Hi,

I'm trying to manipulate predicates in Haskell, and was wondering if
there was a predicate library available that I could use?

My predicates consist of `and` and `or` over some constraints. I have
various rules which can be used to collapse certain constraints.
Currently I have written my own predicate code, but its not great, and
the simplification is overly hacky. The main facility I want out of
the predicate library is some simplification.

Thanks

Neil

Re: Predicate Library?

Tim Newsham
> I'm trying to manipulate predicates in Haskell, and was wondering if
> there was a predicate library available that I could use?

Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~hallgren/Programatica/tools/property/Plogic.html
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/kieburtz02plogic.html

> Neil

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/

Re: Predicate Library?

Neil Mitchell
Hi Tim,

> Is this what you're looking for?
> http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~hallgren/Programatica/tools/property/Plogic.html
> http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/kieburtz02plogic.html

That looks very interesting and I'll certainly come back to that
later, but I couldn't see a predicate simplifier amongst that stuff.
It seems that a Stratego approach is used for solving the predicates,
which is a bit too heavyweight for my purpose. I am more just after a
light-weight simplifier.

Thanks

Neil