Presentation

Olivier Revollat
Hi,
I'm a french (any other french here ?) web developper since 2001. I use PHP, Python essentially and I've been working with Haskell for a few month now ... I really like it even if it's quite hard to start. I like the mathematical aspect of the language.
So hello everyone !

Re: Presentation

Francesco Ariis
On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 04:31:46PM +0200, Olivier Revollat wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a french (any other french here ?) web developper since 2001. I use
> PHP, Python essentially and I've been working with Haskell for a few month
> now ... I really like it even if it's quite hard to start. I like the
> mathematical aspect of the language.
> So hello everyone !

Bienvenue Olivier & enjoy the journey :)

Re: Presentation

Imants Cekusins
Salut Olivier.

Enjoy! :)