Problem with GTK on OS X -- installed from source

Problem with GTK on OS X -- installed from source

Jeff Heard
Building my app with gtk2hs, I get the following error when I try to
compile a file that uses Template Haskell (I'm not using TH to do
anythign with GTK, but it loads the package anyway)

for: gthread-2.0 (dlopen(libgthread-2.0.dylib, 10): image not found)

Re: Problem with GTK on OS X -- installed from source

Jeff Heard
Here we go again.  App finally linked, but then I get this error:

jeff-heards-macbook:IlluminateGL jeff$ ./Illuminate
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _glXQueryExtension
  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libgdkglext-x11-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _glXQueryExtension
  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libgdkglext-x11-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

I rebuilt gtk2hs to make sure, with --enable-opengl, and I stlll get
the error.  Any ideas?