Problem with submitting papers for haskell 2018

Problem with submitting papers for haskell 2018

winter
Dear all,

    Currently i and my friends @sighingnow are writing a paper on our
new I/O manager based on libuv. We planed to submit it to Haskell 2018,
and according to the official site's info, the deadline should be next
month: https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/haskellsymp-2018-papers

But here is my problem, i registered an account on easychair as Haskell
2019 required and logged in, but when i click the submit link, a page
with following info are provided:

 > Paper submission for Haskell 2018 is closed.,,You seem to have no
previous roles at Haskell 2018, so > you cannot enter its pages. If you
have questions about the conference, please contact Haskell 2018 > chairs.

What does this mean? Did i miss the submission window? Or do i have to
do some extra preparations? Please help!

Cheers~

Winter

Re: Problem with submitting papers for haskell 2018

Nicolas Wu-3
Hello Winter,

Thanks for getting in touch, I’m glad to hear that you’re preparing a submission to the Haskell Symposium this year.

You haven’t missed any deadlines: we’re still reviewing the early track papers and so EasyChair is closed for regular submissions until notifications for those papers are released. This will happen on 18 May 2018.

Best wishes,

Nick

Dr Nicolas Wu
Department of Computer Science
University of Bristol

> On 14 May 2018, at 14:19, Brent Yorgey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Nick,
>
> Did you see this message that was sent to haskell-cafe a few hours ago?
>
> -Brent

Glad to hear that the regular track is not closed yet, thanks for the
explanation!

Best regards

Winter