Problems building hugs under Windows

Sebastian Beschke-3
Hi,

I'm attempting to build the Hugs September 2006 release from source on
Windows XP. I installed MinGW as well as the MSYS base system, and the
build process went quite far, to stop with the below error.
Are there any other tools I need in order to build hugs? Or what else is
causing this error?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian Beschke

---
Preprocessing Network/Hackage/Client
Preprocessing Network/Hackage/Interface
Preprocessing Network/Hackage/Version
runhugs: Error occurred
ERROR "libraries/bootlib\Data\HashTable.hs" - Can't find imported module
"Contro
l.Monad"

[...]

echo timestamp for bootlib >bootlib/.stamp
cd ../cpphs; HUGSFLAGS=-P../libraries/bootlib HUGSDIR=../hugsdir
../src/runhugs
-98 ../packages/Cabal/examples/hapax.hs configure --verbose --hugs
--prefix='/us
r/local' --scratchdir='../hugsdir/packages/cpphs'
--with-compiler=../src/ffihugs

runhugs: Error occurred
ERROR "../libraries/bootlib\Data\HashTable.hs" - Can't find imported
module "Con
trol.Monad"

make[1]: *** [../hugsdir/programs/cpphs/Main.hs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/d/Eigene
Dateien/uni/Diplomarbeit/source/hugs98-plu
s-Sep2006/libraries'
make: *** [all] Error 2