Problems with validating template-haskell

Problems with validating template-haskell

Jan Stolarek
I have problems with validating my changes in template-haskell, file Language/Haskell/Th/Syntax.hs. I added isTrue# function in the import:

import GHC.Base         ( Int(..), Int#, (<#), (==#), isTrue# )

And later on I'm using isTrue#. However, when stage1 compiler tries to compile Syntax.hs, validation fails (due to -Werror):

libraries/template-haskell/Language/Haskell/TH/Syntax.hs:19:1: Warning:
    The import of ?Int#, Int, ==#, <#?
    from module ?GHC.Base? is redundant

The module obviously uses mentioned operators and data types. I wonder what did I miss. Ideas anyone?

Janek