Professor of Cyber Security at Kent

Simon  Thompson

We’re looking to appoint a professor of Cyber Security at Kent, to head up our existing group, with its Masters course and research activities. The Cyber Security group also sits alongside our Programming Languages and Systems group, and someone with strengths in PL aspects of security would fit very well.

The advert for a Professor of Cyber Security is live at https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=40739,2141233446&key=49639912&c=824734655621&pagestamp=sesmvkldtcboaxhswn
and post has been advertised with an associated lectureship in security, so the successful candidate will have a chance to shape that appointment too.

If you’re interested, do think about applying, or get in touch with us. I’d be happy to answer emails, as would Richard Jones, head of school: cs-hos AT kent DOT ac DOT uk

Simon

Simon Thompson | Professor of Logic and Computation
School of Computing | University of Kent | Canterbury, CT2 7NF, UK
[hidden email] | M +44 7986 085754 | W www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt