Proposal: Remove Control.Monad.Instances

Proposal: Remove Control.Monad.Instances

David Feuer
The Control.Monad.Instances module in base has been deprecated since base-4.6.0, which was released in 2012. I believe the time has long since passed to actually remove the module, and I propose that we do so.

RE: Proposal: Remove Control.Monad.Instances

Alexandre Rodrigues Baldé

+1.

In this case, less is more.

The Control.Monad.Instances module in base has been deprecated since base-4.6.0, which was released in 2012. I believe the time has long since passed to actually remove the module, and I propose that we do so.

Re: Proposal: Remove Control.Monad.Instances

chessai .
+1

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019, 8:05 PM Alexandre Rodrigues Baldé <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1.

In this case, less is more.