Proposal: accept tuple sections

Iavor Diatchki
Hello,

it seems that there isn't much controversy over the TupleSections propsal, so I'd like to move the we accept it for the next language standard.

Does anyone have any objections?

-Iavor

Re: Proposal: accept tuple sections

John Wiegley-2

ID> it seems that there isn't much controversy over the TupleSections propsal,
ID> so I'd like to move the we accept it for the next language standard.

No objection here.

--
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2

Re: Proposal: accept tuple sections

Richard Eisenberg-4
+1

> ID> it seems that there isn't much controversy over the TupleSections propsal,
> ID> so I'd like to move the we accept it for the next language standard.
>
> No objection here.
>
> --
> John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
> http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2

Re: Proposal: accept tuple sections

Mario Blazevic-2
On 2016-10-12 12:41 PM, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems that there isn't much controversy over the TupleSections
> propsal, so I'd like to move the we accept it for the next language
> standard.
>
> Does anyone have any objections?

        I have no objection to the proposal in the abstract, but I don't think
the concrete proposal is completely fleshed out. I'd prefer to see the
actual modifications to Haskell 2010 grammar, at least, before the final
vote.

        The above comment should really be in the RFCs repository, attached to
the proposal. Is that doable?