QFPL is hiring 5 functional programmers

David Laing

Hi all,

QFPL is the Queensland Functional Programming Lab (QFPL) - where I work - and we have 5 positions open in Brisbane, Australia.

We're part of Data61, the Australia federal organization that does research and engineering in the data science / ICT space.

Our main focus in the lab is on doing things that make it easier for software engineers to use functional programming.

This involves:

- creating and running courses
- improving libraries, documentation and tools
- writing libraries and tools to fill gaps in the ecosystem

All of the things we create are open-source.

You can look at the job description / apply here:  https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Brisbane%2C-QLD-EOI-Functional-Programming-Software-Engineers/463348700/

As far as I know, we're not currently hiring remote workers, but relocation support is a possibility.

If you have questions about the lab or the role, I'm happy to answer them.

Cheers,

Dave