Question?

Haskell - Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Hello, I am a new user of Haskell. I was wondering if this is where I can ask a question on a program I am attempting to write. If this is the wrong place. I apologize.

Sorry if there was an inconvenience, Casey :D

Re: Question?

Jeffrey Brown
This is my informal sense of the norms here:

The posts on haskell-cafe can be pretty intense. For questions like "how should I use this?" or "what's wrong with my program?" the haskell-beginners list is probably usually better. If it's an esoteric library, though, haskell-cafe can be an appropriate forum.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Casey Newsome via Haskell-Cafe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I am a new user of Haskell. I was wondering if this is where I can ask a question on a program I am attempting to write. If this is the wrong place. I apologize.

Sorry if there was an inconvenience, Casey :D

Jeff Brown | Jeffrey Benjamin Brown
Website   |   Facebook   |   LinkedIn(spammy, so I often miss messages here)   |   Github

Re: Question?

Chris Sasarak
haskell-beginners is sometimes low traffic, I'd recommend asking here.

-Chris