Quick Look has landed

GHC - devs mailing list

Dimitrios, Jurriaan, Alejandro

I’m happy to tell you that Quick Look has landed on GHC’s master branch.

It’ll be in GHC 9.2, but is usable already by building HEAD.  Good work!

The implementation is very faithful to the paper, which was an invaluable guide.

Re: Quick Look has landed

Alejandro Serrano Mena
Awesome news! Thanks so much, Simon, for all the programming effort you've put into this :)

Alejandro

El jue., 24 sept. 2020 a las 22:04, Dimitrios Vytiniotis (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Wow this is great news!!! We finally landed something acceptable after 15 years.... Thanks so much for all the hard work on the implementation side Alejandro and Simon.