RE: Glasgow Haskell Compiler | Fix #16133 by checking for TypeApplications in rnExpr (!77)

RE: Glasgow Haskell Compiler | Fix #16133 by checking for TypeApplications in rnExpr (!77)

GHC - devs mailing list
GitLab

I am now getting lots of email from GitLab, and I’m trying to figure out what they all mean.  They come in various forms.

Here’s one puzzler:

  • what does the email below mean?  Is it a new merge request?
  • what is the “!77”?
  • What does “RyanGlScott/ghc:wip/T16133 → ghc/ghc:master” mean?

Simon

Project:Branches: RyanGlScott/ghc:wip/T16133 → ghc/ghc:master

We had a validity check, typeAppErr, for visible kind applications (in rnHsTyKi), but didn't extend the same treatment to visible type applications (in rnExpr). Easily fixed by also invoking typeAppErr from rnExpr.

Fixes https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/16133.

View it on GitLab.
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.haskell.org. If you'd like to receive fewer emails, you can unsubscribe from this thread or adjust your notification settings.

brandon s allbery kf8nh