RE: Observation on Hadrian's relative performance re current

RE: Observation on Hadrian's relative performance re current

Andrey Mokhov
Hi Herbert,

Thanks for the careful performance experiment! Can you please put all the details into the issue tracker so they don't get lost?

We have a couple of performance issues open, and we know that there are performance bugs in Hadrian leading to too sequential build (a recent example is #464), but we haven't had time to optimise Hadrian yet.

In any case it's good to know where we stand right now. I hope you'll be willing to repeat your experiment once these bugs are fixed.

Cheers,
Andrey