* Add the `snapshot-location-base` yaml configuration option, which allows to
override the default location of snapshot configuration files. This option
affects how snapshot synonyms (LTS/Nightly) are expanded to URLs by the
* `docker-network` configuration key added to override docker `--net` arg
* `stack ls dependencies json` now includes fields `sha256` and `size` for
dependencies of `type` `archive` in `location`.
* Build failures now show a hint to scroll up to the corresponding section
* Customisable output styles (see `stack --help` and the `--stack-colors`
option, and `stack ls stack-colors --help`) now include `info`, `debug`,
`other-level`, `secondary` and `highlight`, used with verbose output.
Doesn't compile for me GHC 8.10.2 when building using cabal:
Building library for casa-types-0.0.1.. [1 of 2] Compiling Casa.Types ( src/Casa/Types.hs, dist/build/Casa/Types.o, dist/build/Casa/Types.dyn_o )
src/Casa/Types.hs:52:14: error: * Couldn't match expected type `Either String ByteString' with actual type `(ByteString, ByteString)' * In the pattern: (result, wrong) In a case alternative: (result, wrong) | S.null wrong -> pure result In a stmt of a 'do' block: case Hex.decode (T.encodeUtf8 bytes) of (result, wrong) | S.null wrong -> pure result _ -> fail "Invalid hex key." | 52 | (result, wrong) | S.null wrong -> pure result | ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cabal: Failed to build casa-types-0.0.1 (which is required by pantry-0.5.1.3). See the build log above for details.