Re: [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha1 available

Re: [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha1 available

Ben Gamari-3

Small correction inline.

Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> The GHC development team is pleased to announce the first
> alpha release leading up to GHC 8.6.1. The usual release artifacts
> are available from
>
>     https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/8.6.1-alpha1
>
> This is the first release (partially) generated using our new CI
> infrastructure. One known issue is that the haddock documentation is
> currently unavailable.

Correction: the issue is not restricted only to haddock documentation; the
users guide is also not present.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha1 available

George Colpitts
I don't see an apple/darwin binary. Not sure if that is an oversight or was planned.

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 6:26 PM Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> wrote:

The GHC development team is pleased to announce the first
alpha release leading up to GHC 8.6.1. The usual release artifacts
are available from

    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/8.6.1-alpha1

This is the first release (partially) generated using our new CI
infrastructure. One known issue is that the haddock documentation is
currently unavailable. This will be fixed in the next alpha release. Do
let us know if you spot anything else amiss.

As always, do let us know if you encounter any trouble in the course of
testing. Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

- Ben