Re: Announce: Haskell Platform 8.4.3

Johannes Waldmann-2
> Haskell Platform 8.4.3

Nice.

Now I'm wondering - is there an estimated
release date for stackage LTS for ghc-8.4.3?

That's a genuine question.
I know stackage has (a lot) more packages
(platform: less than 100?, last LTS: 2474?)
so it involves more interfaces (to software,
to humans) that can break in many more ways.

- J.W.

Re: Announce: Haskell Platform 8.4.3

Michael Snoyman
We typically do LTS major releases every 3-6 months. LTS 11.0 was released on March 12, so we're now officially in the range of "could be any day." I'll bring it up with the curator team.