Re: [Haskell-cafe] Static analysis engineering at Facebook (Clang/OCaml)

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Static analysis engineering at Facebook (Clang/OCaml)

Don Stewart

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Shannon Sequeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Don, the job link appears to be broken.

Best,
Shannon Sequeira

On 26 July 2017 at 13:11, Don Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Infer static analysis team at Facebook is hiring. We have a functional programming engineering role in London to work on the open source Clang/C++ frontend to Infer.

Infer is a static analysis suite for C++, Java and Objective C used by thousands of engineers at Facebook and elsewhere to find bugs.

The role is a "compiler" role - working on the Clang AST to OCaml, and intermediate phases of Infer to improve our C++ analysis capabilities. Good FP engineering skills (e.g. Haskell or OCaml) are desirable.

You should have a working knowledge of C++ semantics, language or compiler design or experience in a range of C++ projects.

Infer:

Apply via: