Re: Kyiv Haskell Learning Group Meetups

Michael V. Antosha
Hello Kostiantyn,

Are there mailing lists available for event announcements and
communication regarding Haskell Study Group and/or Kyiv Haskell User
Group?

(For those who do not use/like Slack, which seems to be declared as
the only communication option.)

Best regards,
Michael.

On 10/9/17, Kostiantyn Rybnikov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We're starting a Haskell Learning Group in Kyiv, Ukraine...
>
> See full info about the first meetup at
> https://www.meetup.com/Kyiv-Haskell-Learning-Group/events/243945548/
>
> Info about the course itself (in Ukrainian):
> https://github.com/KyivHaskell/haskell-study-startup

Re: Kyiv Haskell Learning Group Meetups

Kostiantyn Rybnikov
Hi Michael,

All meetings are announced through our Meetup.com page, so following Slack is not required to not miss important announcements. You are free to get help with the material in any community (even here) and through any technology, for example, by simply emailing me! You can also start new mailing lists with other group members once you get in contact.

Thank you.