Re: Looking for maintainers or comaintainers on my Haskell projects

Re: Looking for maintainers or comaintainers on my Haskell projects

Michal J Gajda
Hi Chris.,

> If you want to take xeno and make it into a publishable package, please do so.

We have offered to take over xeno over a year ago, and this offer still stands
backed by me personally. Since I have made a few contributions, you
may know that I would deliver here.

To add me as maintainer on Hackage: MichalGajda
To add me on GitHub: mgajda
--
  Cheers
    MichaƂ