Re: New implementation draft for -XStaticPointers

Re: New implementation draft for -XStaticPointers

John Wiegley-2

>   We are pleased to announce a new implementation draft of the
> StaticPointers extension [1].

Very nice, thank you!

John

Re: New implementation draft for -XStaticPointers

Carter Schonwald
Hey Facundo... the merge window for 7.10 closed a few days ago. (i myself have some work thats missed that merge window too)

that said, great work and I look forward to helping with the code review.
-Carter