Re: Proposal: Add Eq1 and Ord1 instances in GHC.Generics, and synchronize with Data.Functor.* types

Re: Proposal: Add Eq1 and Ord1 instances in GHC.Generics, and synchronize with Data.Functor.* types

Zemyla
I definitely agree with adding Eq1 and Ord1 instances. We probably
should have Show1 and Read1 as well, since we have normal Show and
Read instances, but it should say they can't be used for deriving like
Eq1 and Ord1 can.