Re: Proposal: Instance apartness guards

AntC
Surprisinlgy little comment on this proposal.
Perhaps it landed when yous were busy elsewhere.
I'd like to push it to the committee soon;
this is an invitation for more feedback.

Richard E wrote a nice brief summary
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/56#issuecomment-311421457

Thank you
AntC