Re: Proposal: Professionalizing GHC Development

Re: Proposal: Professionalizing GHC Development

David Banas-2
What a lovely idea!

Might I suggest that, in making this change, we also adopt certain elements from both:

- the Cult of Relevance, and
- complex drama based managerial hierarchy,

so as not to miss out on the wonderful benefits of those two features of modern hive mind development.

So glad we’re finally ready to be brave in this new World,
-db

Re: Proposal: Professionalizing GHC Development

Ian Zimmerman-2
On 2018-04-01 00:56, Gershom B wrote:

> by next April 1, the GHC development process will be almost
> unrecognizable from that today.

LOL

Re: Proposal: Professionalizing GHC Development

Doug McIlroy
Gershom,

An emergent team-building solution (with or without an enabling blockchain
protection ring) is all very well, but is it monadic?

Doug