Re: cert on prime expired?

Gershom Bazerman
I don’t really have a stake in what happens to it. In my opinion at the very least the domain should point somewhere where there’s a redirect in place to the old content, or some pointer to it, so links don’t die :-)

Cheers,
Gershom

On April 18, 2019 at 11:07:22 PM, Ben Gamari ([hidden email]) wrote:

Gershom B <[hidden email]> writes:

> geekosaur> looks like the cert on prime.haskell.org expired 6 days ago
>
> Ben, I think this is your dept?

I wrote to the Prime committee about their plans for this server but
never heard back. In light of this and the lack of traffic on it I was
operating on the assumption was that there was no need to keep this
server around beyond a static backup. If this isn't the case then we need
to work out who is going to be responsible for it since GHC won't be
administering a Trac instance once git.haskell.org is decommissioned.

I'd be happy to help move the instance to GitLab if that is helpful.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: cert on prime expired?

Mario Blažević-3
On 2019-04-19 12:40 a.m., Gershom B wrote:
> I don’t really have a stake in what happens to it. In my opinion at
> the very least the domain should point somewhere where there’s a
> redirect in place to the old content, or some pointer to it, so links
> don’t die :-)

I, for one, was looking up the old proposals stored on prime.haskell.org
<http://prime.haskell.org> when writing up the new ones. We shouldn't
lose that content.