Regarding GSoC 2016

Abhijit Patel
   I am Abhijit Patel, B.Tech second year student from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) . I have learnt haskell from the learnyouahaskell.com and I was informed that the tasks for GSoC .I need some guidance and someone who can give me some tasks to raise my level to start contributing to the haskell community.

Re: Regarding GSoC 2016

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing,
 IIT (BHU)
You'll have to hunt for worthwhile tasks yourself. Lists of ideas are available on reddit [1] and trac [2].
For learning haskell, I'll suggest you take a look at the learnhaskell guide [3].

Try finding a mentor early on and get feedback from him/her on your proposal drafts.

All the best.

Regards,
  Sumit