Request for Haskell Help

dayrinni
Hi,

I am wondering if someone could help me with some homework assignments and explain the theory and the way it executes so I can better understand how to program in Haskell? If this is not the correct place to do this sort of thing, perhaps I can be directed to the correct place.

I will provide my questions upon the replies indicating that I can ask for help.

Thank you

Re: Request for Haskell Help

ferronrsmith
We are all here to help, but you have to post your problems so that others can help..

My site is a very good resource for learning haskell:

Haskell for Beginners