Running GHC Tests for Cross-Compiler?

Stephen Paul Weber
Anyone know the best way to build the GHC test suite so that it can be run
on another device (so that I can run them for my cross-compiler)?

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted

Running GHC Tests for Cross-Compiler?

Erik de Castro Lopo-34
Stephen Paul Weber wrote:

> Anyone know the best way to build the GHC test suite so that it can be run
> on another device (so that I can run them for my cross-compiler)?

I can't answer the question for GHC, but for one of my projects (libsndfile)
I have make target that builds a testsuite binary tarball which includes all
the test programs (as binaries), the required test data and a single script
to run the whole test suite. Works like a charm.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/