Seeking Guidance/ Help for contibuting On Haskell

Seeking Guidance/ Help for contibuting On Haskell

Aman Choubey
Hello
sir,
I am Aman Choubey, new to the developers world,a second year student from a third tier college , I would like to start contributing to open source and start working on Haskell Organization.

My skills Involve  HTML,CSS ,JS5,Pytthon,C,C++ ,Mysql i currently learning node.js,express.js.

can you suggest me the skill i should i start working on for working on The Haskell Foundation,
and Some Good first issues.

Thank You