Semantic Synchrony: some open-source knowledge graph software

Semantic Synchrony: some open-source knowledge graph software

Jeffrey Brown
Esteemed Haskellers,

Semantic Synchrony is an open-source knowledge graph server with an Emacs front end. It integrates with Chrome and Git. Git allows a graph to be selectively shared, as a collection of repositories. Subgraphs can be created and edited using indented plain text or Markdown; the latter allows nodes to serve double-duty as edge labels, by linking to them in section or subsection headings. The front end and server communicate using simple JSON.

We are open to taking it in new directions.

For hacking it, check out our invitation to coders[1]. For learning more about it, check out the wiki[2], which is thorough and friendly -- it even including videos.

--
Jeff Brown | Jeffrey Benjamin Brown
Website   |   Facebook   |   LinkedIn(spammy, so I often miss messages here)   |   Github

Re: Semantic Synchrony: some open-source knowledge graph software

mantkiew
What is "knowledge graph server"?
Is it like a semantic wiki?
What's the main use case?
Is it like "git for structured information"?
Or is it like "distributed mindmap"?

Michał