Setting up WXHaskell on the 8.0.1 platform?

Setting up WXHaskell on the 8.0.1 platform?

Cleverson Casarin Uliana
Hello all, I've sent this to the WXHaskell list, but no answers. Please
what is the recommended way to set up WXWidgets and WXHaskell for the
8.0.1 Haskell Platform on Windows? I tried using the Achelanne
installer, but it gives errors apparently related to packages versions
incompatibilities.

Thanks,
Cleverson

Re: Setting up WXHaskell on the 8.0.1 platform?

Chris Sasarak
I haven't set it up on windows before, but would you mind showing the
error message?

That would make it a lot easier to see exactly what the problem is.

-Chris

Cleverson Casarin Uliana writes:

> Hello all, I've sent this to the WXHaskell list, but no answers. Please
> what is the recommended way to set up WXWidgets and WXHaskell for the
> 8.0.1 Haskell Platform on Windows? I tried using the Achelanne
> installer, but it gives errors apparently related to packages versions
> incompatibilities.
>
> Thanks,
> Cleverson

Best,