SingHaskell 2007, November 28 2007

Tom Schrijvers-2

We're pleased to invite you to SingHaskell:

What is SingHaskell?

Sing(apore)Haskell is a Haskell (and related languages) meeting in
Singapore. The meeting is organized by Tom Schrijvers and Martin Sulzmann
and will be hosted by the National University of Singapore.

Date and location

Sing(apore)Haskell takes place on Wed 28 Nov 2007 (right before APLAS'07
http://flint.cs.yale.edu/aplas2007/). The meeting will be held somewhere
on the National University of Singapore campus (details will follow
shortly).

Let Tom or Martin know if you are interested in coming. Either to attend
the meeting or even give a talk.

For more information and tentaive talks:
http://taichi.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/taichiwiki/SingHaskell2007

Best regards,

Martin Sulzmann and Tom Schrijvers

--
Tom Schrijvers

Department of Computer Science
K.U. Leuven
Celestijnenlaan 200A
B-3001 Heverlee
Belgium

tel: +32 16 327544
e-mail: [hidden email]
url: http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~toms/

Re: SingHaskell 2007, November 28 2007

Don Stewart-2
Tom.Schrijvers:

> We're pleased to invite you to SingHaskell:
>
> What is SingHaskell?
>
> Sing(apore)Haskell is a Haskell (and related languages) meeting in
> Singapore. The meeting is organized by Tom Schrijvers and Martin Sulzmann
> and will be hosted by the National University of Singapore.
>
> Date and location
>
> Sing(apore)Haskell takes place on Wed 28 Nov 2007 (right before APLAS'07
> http://flint.cs.yale.edu/aplas2007/). The meeting will be held somewhere
> on the National University of Singapore campus (details will follow
> shortly).
>
> Let Tom or Martin know if you are interested in coming. Either to attend
> the meeting or even give a talk.
>
> For more information and tentaive talks:
> http://taichi.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/taichiwiki/SingHaskell2007
>
> Best regards,
>
> Martin Sulzmann and Tom Schrijvers

Awesome! Now visible from haskell.org's front page, and the user groups
collection.

    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/User_groups

-- Don