Spent a fair bit of time improving my XMonad config, perhaps you'll find something useful

Spent a fair bit of time improving my XMonad config, perhaps you'll find something useful

Michael Sloan
Hey all,

I recently improved my XMonad configuration quite a bit, and figured
that some of y'all might also want some of the things I implemented.
The repo is:

https://github.com/mgsloan/mgsloan-dotfiles

The main larger chunks of code is using the rio package for logging
and process running.  Run processes also get wrapped in `systemd-cat`,
which ends up being rather nice because `journalctl` has various
structured ways of querying the logs.  In particular, on workspace 9
I've got a couple terminals showing the most recent logs, as well as
all error messages since boot.  I've considered wrapping this up in a
package, but only if there's interest in such a thing.

There's lots of other stuff too, but most of it's quite a bit more
specific to the particulars my setup.  I've described the different
parts of the config in readme.md in that repo.

I hope you find something useful from it!
-Michael