Stackage down

Neil Mitchell
I went looking for a good place to report the fact that Stackage is
down, but failed, so here is my best guess. If you visit:

https://www.stackage.org/lts/cabal.config

You get an internal server error. As a result, anyone following the
prominent instructions on the first page of the stackage.org website
fails.

Anyone able to ping the relevant FP Complete people?

There's an open GitHub ticket, but that seems a bit a of a weak way to
report servers being broken:
https://github.com/fpco/stackage-server/issues/137

Thanks, Neil

Re: Stackage down

Michael Snoyman

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Michael Snoyman <[hidden email]> wrote:
The server is fixed. Using the Github issue tracker works fine for reporting that the server is down.