Static analysis engineering at Facebook (Clang/OCaml)

Static analysis engineering at Facebook (Clang/OCaml)

Don Stewart
The Infer static analysis team at Facebook is hiring. We have a functional programming engineering role in London to work on the open source Clang/C++ frontend to Infer.

Infer is a static analysis suite for C++, Java and Objective C used by thousands of engineers at Facebook and elsewhere to find bugs.

The role is a "compiler" role - working on the Clang AST to OCaml, and intermediate phases of Infer to improve our C++ analysis capabilities. Good FP engineering skills (e.g. Haskell or OCaml) are desirable.

You should have a working knowledge of C++ semantics, language or compiler design or experience in a range of C++ projects.

Infer:

Apply via: