Status of Cloud Haskell

Alejandro Serrano Mena
Dear Café,
I was wondering what is the current status of Cloud Haskell. Their website only mentions things until 2016, but I see that the 'distributed-process' library is itself well-maintained. It Cloud Haskell still the way to go for distributed processes in Haskell?

Regards,
Alejandro

Re: Status of Cloud Haskell

Facundo Domínguez
Hello Alejandro,

distributed-process has the minimum maintenance necessary to keep it
running since we are not actively using it in Tweag's projects.

> It Cloud Haskell still the way to go for distributed processes in Haskell?

I'm sure there are many opinions on how networking should be done. But
as far as I'm aware, distributed-process hasn't been superseded by
other technologies yet.

Best,
Facundo