Status of ircbfowse

Takenobu Tani
Dear devs,

Does anyone know about the operational status of ircbrowse[1]?
Recently, it has been stopped all the time.
Did that useful service end?

[1]: http://ircbrowse.net/

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Status of ircbfowse

Ben Gamari-2
Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear devs,
>
> Does anyone know about the operational status of ircbrowse[1]?
> Recently, it has been stopped all the time.
> Did that useful service end?

I suspect it sadly fell victim to Chris Done's slight retreat from open
source projects due to injury. I agree that it was a fantastic service
and I'm sure he would be happy if someone stepped up to help maintain
it.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Status of ircbfowse

Takenobu Tani
Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your kind explanation.
I understood the situation.
I hope there are people who can help in this field.

Regards,
Takenobu