Status of tasty-discover

John Ky
Hello,

Does anyone know what the status of tasty-discover is?

The package links to http://git.coop/lwm/tasty-discover, which redirects to https://git.coop/decentral1se/tasty-discover, which says Archived project! Repository and other project resources are read only.

I'd like to raise a ticket on the project, but haven't been able to.

Cheers,

-John

Re: Status of tasty-discover

Roman Cheplyaka-2
Hi John,

On 28/09/2020 03.01, John Ky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what the status of tasty-discover <https://hackage.haskell.org/package/tasty-discover> is?
>
> The package links to http://git.coop/lwm/tasty-discover, which redirects to https://git.coop/decentral1se/tasty-discover, which says /Archived project! Repository and other project resources are read only/.
>
> I'd like to raise a ticket on the project, but haven't been able to.

There was also a recent discussion at [1], where Simon Jakobi pointed to an active fork [2].

HTH.
Roman

[1]: https://github.com/feuerbach/tasty/issues/275
[2]: https://github.com/waddlaw/tasty-discover

Re: Status of tasty-discover

John Ky
Hello,

I'd like to inform the list that Luke has kindly handed over maintainership of tasty-discover.

Cheers

-John