Stream Simon's report on HIW?

Artem Pelenitsyn
Hello devs,

Could someone at ICFP maybe stream Simon's report on the progress GHC made last year? I'm pretty sure many would like to check it out.

Conference management streamed the main event but not the workshops. And workshops videos are such a pain: HIW 2018 is still not up on the ICFP youtube channel, although HIW 2017 and 2016 are:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRL68qZFfub1Ep1EScfmBw/playlists
(And Haskell 2018 playlist there has only 8 videos…)

--
Kind regards,
Artem

Re: Stream Simon's report on HIW?

Matthew Pickering
Simon's talk will be at least streamed locally, so perhaps it's not
that difficult to also stream it globally.

Matt